Bernard Moore Bathhouse Swimwear Collection
Bernard Moore was born in Newark, New Jersey. As a teenager he attended that City’s renowned Arts High School. After high school Bernard enrolled at Virginia Wesleyan College. There he majored in Business Administration with a minor in Visual Arts/Illustration.
In 1995, Bernard Moore debuted his first swimwear collection to rave reviews at the Fashion Institute of Technology’s Annual Breast Cancer Research Charity Fashion Show, New York City, New York.
In 2000, Bernard Moore was hired as the Assistant to the Fashion Editor at Blackmen’s Magazine. In 2002, he was promoted to Lead Fashion Stylist. He was responsible for booking talent, coordinating photo-shoots, arranging showroom pulls, custom designing and producing swimwear for the magazine as well as coordinating swimwear looks for the talent on-set.
In 2004, Bernard Moore incorporated his business under the trade name Bernard Moore/Style & Design, LLC. As an independent contractor he worked with a wide array of celebrity clients including; Big & Rich; Diddy; 50 Cent; Nelly; T.I.; and Lisa Raye.
In 2005 and 2006, the B.E.T. Television Network featured Bernard Moore on its’ annual celebrity/entertainment fashion show “Rip the Runway”. VH1 also featured Bernard Moore in its’ program “Ford Model Agency World Super Model Search – Albania” Fashion Show in 2007.
In 2008, Bernard Moore incorporated Bathhouse Swimwear, LLC. “I feel uniquely positioned for success as a swimwear designer” Bernard explains, “I have learned to incorporate my varied business experience with my passion as a creative person.”
Recently elected Central New Jersey Chapter President of the National Association of Fashion & Accessory Designers (NAFAD), Bernard Moore is poised to make his own indelible mark on the business of swimwear.
Bathhouse Swimwear: About The Company
Headquartered in Montclair, New Jersey, Bathhouse Swimwear offers superior contemporary swimwear to retail and wholesale outlets. Our stated goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by producing only the best in style, comfort and value. Bathhouse pays particular attention to quality fabrications, expert construction and garment wear ability as well as on-time delivery.
Bernard Moore is the creative motor that drives this emerging swimwear brand’s engine. His recent client list includes a growing portfolio of celebrity costumers and industry insider clients. Bernard Moore’s swimwear has been featured on the covers of many national glamor magazines, spotlighted in several nationwide ad campaigns (electronic & print), and headlined a number of network televised fashion events.
“God Creates the Contents, We Only Supply the Container. Bathhouse Swimwear.”
Professional Credit List
Electronic Media: TV/Music Videos/Fashion Shows
- Magic Apparel Show (Exhibitor), Las Vegas, NV – Aug 2011
- Miami Fashion Week Swim – Miami Splash: Dive into Fashion, Emerging Designer Showcase – Miami, FL – July 2011
- Nicky Minaj Music Video, Beverly Hills, CA – Provided custom swimwear: 2010
- BET SPRING BLING, Provided swimwear for 106 & Park Host Rocsi – 2009
- OFFICIAL G-UNIT SWIMWEAR DESIGNER – 2008
- Miami Swimwear Convention, Exhibitor/Fashion Show participant – 2008
- FORD Model Agency/VH1 “Super Model Search” Fashion Show (Albania) – 2007
- New York City Fashion Week (Spring/Summer 2008), Nolcha- 2007
- MTV Video Music Awards commercial, Featuring P. Diddy- 2006
- Country Music Awards, Artist: Big & Rich, Red Carpet Bikini Models, hosted by Joan & Melissa Rivers – 2006
- T.I. Music Video (“Why You Wanna”) – 2006
- Styles P Music Video, Featuring; Akon – 2006
- Funk Flex Car Show, Hosted by Wyclef Jean – 2006
- Rip the Runway, Black Entertainment Television, Hosted by LL Cool J & Gabriel Union – 2006
- Rip the Runway, Black Entertainment Television, Hosted by Fonzworth Bentley & Eva Pigford – 2005
- Spring Bling, Black Entertainment Television – 2003
- HBO/Urban Fashion Week Pool Party/Fashion Show, Hosted by Biz Markie – 2001
Print Media: Magazines/Swimwear Calendars/Print Ads
- JET Magazine Designer Spotlight – May ’12
- DJ Spinderella (Salt-n-Pepa) promo swimwear photo shoot – October 2011
- Floss Magazine, Tia Mone, – “Lady of the Issue” Swimwear Designer/Stylist – June 2011
- Urban Ink Magazine Rick Ross Cover – Nov ’10
- Urban Ink Magazine Gucci Mane Back Cover – Sept ’10
- Blackmen’s Magazine Lisa Raye Cover Shot, Los Angeles, News Stands Feb. 2010 – 2009
- Urban Ink Magazine Chad “Ocho Cinco” Johnson & Hoops Cover
- Blackmen’s Magazine/Urban Ink, Cover Shoot, Nelly & Lil’ Wayne – 2008
- Right On! Magazine, inside story – 2008
- Titanium Girlz Magazine, Sundy Carter Cover & Rookie Issue – 2008
- Hush Magazine (Cover Shoot), 2007 – 2008
- The Source Magazine (Swimsuit Edition), 2007 – 2008
- Smooth/Smooth Girl Magazine, inside layout – 2007
- BlackMen’s Magazine, Cover Shoots/inside Layouts, 2003 – 2008
- JC Cognac, National print advertisement campaign, Lead Stylist – 2006
- WWE Promotional Poster, Featuring; Lita (Celebrity WWE Wrestler) – 2006
- Seagram’s Gin Swimsuit Calendar – 2006
- Seagram’s Gin Swimsuit Calendar – 2005
- King Magazine, featuring; Foxy Brown, inside layout – 2005
- Melyssa Ford Swimwear Calendar – 2005
- Ebony Rider Swimwear/Motorcycle Calendar (Cover Shoot) – 2005
- Ebony Rider Swimwear/Motorcycle Calendar (Cover Shoot) – 2004
- Tatiana Ali (Fresh Prince of Bel Air) magazine cover shoot – 2003
- Girls, Cars and Stars, Featuring; Busta Rhymes, Producer: Unique Auto Sport – 2003
- Pabts Brewing, National ad campaign, Colt 45 Malt Liquor – 2001
- The Tenison Twins Swimwear Calendar (Cover Shoot) – 2001
- Shades of Beauty Swimwear Calendar, Producer: No Limit Prod., Master P – 2001