The Fashion Cruise (TFC) Designers are the key to bring our fashion cruise to life. TFC Designers have the unique opportunity to market their fashion designs at this titanic event with the goal of increasing clientele and exposure.
Each Designer will be offered a platform on which to display their fashion designs. The theme of the cruise is fashion-forward, unique, elegant and chic. We would like designers who can represent industry categories to include swimwear, evening wear, men’s, and casual resort.
What You Get
As a TFC Participating Designer, you will receive the following:
- Website listing and social media exposure.
- The opportunity to participate in the Bermuda International Fashion Show.
- The opportunity to participate in Bermuda’s largest photo shoot session.
- Attendance in the “Designer 2 Designer” Forum Event.
- Free listing within our The Fashion Cruise Magazine. An exclusive souvenir publication for our traveling guests.
- Free admission to our monthly “Fashion! Travel! Glamour!” Meet up events in Atlanta and select cities.
As a TFC Featured Designer, you will receive the following:
- Featured Designer in the Bermuda International Fashion Show.
- Website listing and social media exposure on all social networks.
- Publicity and Media press coverage.
- Advertisement on our exclusive Norwegian TV Channel.
- Photo Shoot opportunities in exclusive Bermuda island locations.
- Designer features on the cover of the monthly TFC Sponsorship Magazine.
- Exclusive Fashion Lounge/Trunk Shows/Pop-up shops on the ship and in Bermuda with potential buyers.
- Participation in the “Designer 2 Designer” Forum Event.
- Free advertisement within our The Fashion Cruise Magazine. An exclusive souvenir publication for our traveling guests.
- Designers will receive an honorary award for their contribution for providing one signature Avant Garde garment for the Cruise Art Gallery in support of our non- profit initiative “Fashion 4 Life” bringing awareness to the fight against ‘Human Sex Trafficking”.
* Please note, additional offers are negotiated on an one-on-one basis.
Participation and Responsibility
We would like each Lead Designer to donate one unique, signature, Avant Garde garment to be displayed in the Cruise Art Gallery. The Designers’ name and “Fashion 4 Life” concept will be displayed with the garment. This garment will represent our themed Non-Profit Initiative “Fashion 4 Life”! Designers are responsible for arranging their own travel to and from destinations. Designers are responsible for arranging all models, hairstylist, make-up artist and wardrobe stylist for their fashion design exhibition. Designers will need to ensure that all models and other staff cruise and other travel accommodations have been booked. TFC will provide, if needed, one staff member to assist with on-board needs on the day of exhibition.
Become a TFC Designer
To become a Designer, complete the following information form. Once you submit this information, our Designer and Sponsor Coordinator will provide a Participation Agreement package. All documents must be signed and returned no later than 45 days before departure.
We look forward to working with you.
Submit Request to Become a TF Designer
If you have a fashionable brand and want to be a part of The Fashion Cruise, we’d love to showcase your collection. To become a featured designer, complete the following request for more information.